Weekends / Long Weekends
Weekends live-aboard journeys. Diving at privileged areas as Toro Island and Malgrats Islands Marine Reserves,Cabrera National Park, Es Vedranell, the Natural Reserve of Es Vedra y los Islotes de Poniente or Islas Columbretes. Departures are offered from Mallorca and Burriana (Castellón).
Tailor Made Itineraries
If you want to customize your sailing and diving onboard itinerarie in the Balearic Islands and like to sail custom routes as much as we do, then all you have to do is contact us.
Here are some ideas:
Mallorca: Sail Mallorcas picturesque coasts enjoying beautiful nature wonders from the caribbean like beaches down south, to the stunning cliffs of the Range of Tramontana up north. Dive in national parks and selected marine reserves.
Ibiza y Formentera: Diving marine reserves and chill outs to enjoy caribbean like beaches in one of the most beautiful areas of the Mediterranean Sea.
Mallorca Formentera Ibiza: The perfect place for sailing lovers. Collect unfogettable memories with the best scuba diving of the three islands and a magnificent sail crossing aboard our sailboat.
Columbretes Islands: A beautiful volcanic archipelago which is surrounded by crystal clear waters with submerged abrupt walls. Marine Reserve offers outstanding conditions to enable rich sea life development. (Ibiza Formentera Columbretes)
Menorca: With Menorca, we sail the most unexplored one of the Balearic Islands. Marine reserves and isolated beaches with non crowded touristic areas.
Menorca Mallorca: Explore the north of Mallorca and Menorcas best scuba diving spots and on top enjoying a sailing cross between islands.
Full week Sailing and Diving
Diving spots like La Cabrera National Park, the Toro Islands and Malgrats Islands Marine Reserves, Ses Salines Natural Park, Es Vedra, Es Vedranell and Islotes de Poniente Natural Reserves, Columbretes Islands, among others. Departures are offered from Mallorca and Burriana (Castellón).
- Full diving equipment rental rate is 8 euros per dive
What is included?
- Crew (skipper and dive instructor)
- Homeport moorage (Burriana and Mallorca)
- Full board (three meals a day)
- Passengers civil liability insurance
- Dinghy + outboard engine + kayaks
- Accommodation, bedclothes and towels
- Final cleanup
- Dives: tanks, weight belt and dive guide
What is NOT included?
- Other port moorages. Eg: The group wants to spend the night in Ibiza and moor in port.
- Extra drink and food. Special meals. Meals in other establishments
- Diving insurance (Possibility of hiring it with us with DAN Europe)
- Diving equipment rental: 8 € per dive
- Diving authorization for Marine Reserves and National Parks: About 5 € / reserve